Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cookie Monster Cupcakes

I'm sure a lot of you have seen these cute little cupcakes floating around on the internet. My SIL asked me to make the cake for the guests at my nieces first birthday. She said she wanted Sesame Street themed so I was so excited to have an excuse to try these out!

All you need is:
Cupcakes
Frosting
Cookies
Marshmallows

BUILDING:

Mouth Slit
Very first thing I did was pull the wrappers off and cut a slit for a mouth on the side. Then I broke the cookies in half and put the cookies in the mouth slit.

Cookie in mouth
FROSTING:
Then I just star tipped the top of the cupcake in blue frosting. Super easy!!

Cupcake all startipped
FINISHING DETAILS:
To finish up I just used marshmallows for the white's of his eyes. I then frosted the blacks of his eyes (one towards the top of the marshmallow and one towards the bottom) with black frosting. All done! It only took about 15 minutes to do all the cookie monster cupcakes! Loved these!

Finished Cookie Monster Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment